Wednesday, October 1, 2008

California trip











We went to california last week for a whole week. Kyle had a baseball game and football game. I got to go to all his practices and games while we were there. He loved it. At his baseball game he got to pitch and play 3rd base. He hit a double and a triple. They lost his football game 33 to 6. But he got to play Quarterback and he ran in the only touchdown. Megan, Kyle and I went to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and played in the sand and water than road some of the rides. Kyle wanted Megan to ride alot of the upside down sideways, crazy rides, which mde her sick. Poor Sarah Was not feeling well the whole time so she stayed with Grandma Marlene. TJ turned 21 and he hung out with his cousins while we were in San Jose. Angel stayed in Utah with Alfred (which helped the trip be less stressfull).

2 comments:

Shannon said...

sounds so fun! Way to go Kyle you little athlete!
I LOVE Santa Cruz, that was so much fun always. Was the Boardwalk so fun?!! I am glad you had a great trip!

Diana and Derek said...

I am glad you all had such a great time. I hope my wonderful nieces start feeling better.