Thursday, November 20, 2008

Angel and her flu shot


I took the girls to get their flu shots today. I try not to tell Angel until we are there cause she gets so upsets and cries(really loud). but while we were waiting in the waiting room, I let her know she was getting a shot. Of course she started crying and saying no, no, no , please, no. Megan was really cute and was talking to her about the shot. I told her it feels like a pinch. So every minute or so while we were waiting she asked me to pinch her arm. It was so cute. She had non stop tears but was trying so hard not to cry. She did good. My baby is growing up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, that is such a sad face:(

Idaho Penningtons said...

That is so sad! I still have that problem with Lauren!!!hahahaha

Tolman Family said...

We are sending out Christmas cards, will you email your address? Thanks